The right answer to your question
The quality and efficiency of a software solution is only partially based on the quality of its technical implementation. A decisive competitive advantage lies in the smooth integration of technical solutions into the economic and organizational business processes of the enterprise and its environment. During the course of an IT project numerous technical and non-technical decisions have to be made – by the customer, the suppliers, and other partners being involved in the project. In many cases the customer is able to define the business processes but lacks the technical know-how and experience needed for software system design and project management. At this point, competent and objective consulting is the key to success.
We speak your language(s)
Since years, insufficient communication has been named the main reason for excessive costs or even failure of many IT projects. INTERVISTA tackles this persistent problem with a unique approach. We do not simply bet on the latest technology or tools – instead we focus on the communication problem itself. As one of the first companies, we apply the Fundamental Modeling Concepts (FMC), a methodology developed in cooperation with our partners at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam. Our consultants are intensively trained in analyzing and clarifying specific application aspects, technical restrictions and business needs in their entirety.
The gained insights are the starting point for developing a robust technical solution – in close cooperation with our customers. Here, FMC is an enabling factor because it provides a common language for all stakeholders in a project, covering application specific issues, business processes as well as the technical implementation. The result is a well-designed, custom tailored IT solution – transparently planned and systematically implemented.
Competence by experience and flexibility
Beyond software solutions, INTERVISTA offers comprehensive advice in the field of IT systems, business processes, business administration and organization. Our highly experienced consultants support you during the complete life cycle of IT systems within complex organizations, in particular:
- Analysis of existing IT architectures as well as concepts for operative and strategic development
- Feasibility studies for new areas of business fields or technological innovations
- Analysis of business processes and their impact on existing or new IT systems
- Support for submissions to private and public bid invitations
- Analysis and assessment for third-party suppliers/market surveys
- Conception of hard and software systems
- Change management
- Legacy system replacement
- General contract project management
- Specific consulting services in the field of IT systems, business processes, organization and business administration.
INTERVISTA consultants support you in achieving economical success based on highly integrated business processes made possible by modern technical IT systems.